Malaysia Business Visa
An approved Malaysia business visa permits the holder to travel to and enter the country for business-related activities such as attending meetings and seminars, signing contracts, and finalizing deals.
In order to be eligible to travel to the country on a visa, you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be a genuine traveller-You must have a valid and good intention behind travelling to the
- Eligible to bear all expenses -You must possess sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents throughout the
- Reasons to return – You must have strong ties in your home country that will ensure that you will return after your
- Be of good character – You must have a clean criminal track record and be of good You may have to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for the same.
- Be in good health -You must at least meet the minimum health requirements required by the
- Genuine Purpose
- You must possess a valid invitation from a genuine company located in the country with whom you are/will be doing business.
Visas are usually valid based on the consulate’s discretion and based on itinerary. On grant of a valid Visa, Travelers can enjoy their stay in Malaysia for a total period of 30 days for each entry.
Malaysia visas usually take up to 5-6 business days to process. The fees for a Malaysia Visa depends upon the purpose of travel.
Don't miss the updated signup now
Need a Consultation?
If you would like to process your visa application, the best way to start is to have a consultation with