Family Sponsorship

One of the strong pillars of the Canadian immigration system is family reunification. if you are a Canadian permanent resident or citizen, you may be able to help a family member who wants to immigrate to Canada to be a permanent resident.

To be qualified, the individual looking for sponsorship should be a:

Dependent child
Parents or Grandparents
Relatives and other extended family members


Under this category, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, and conjugal partner.

Spouse- if you are married to your sponsor in a legally valid marriage.

Common-law partner – If you have been living together in a conjugal relationship for at least one year that was uninterrupted.

Conjugal partner – Couple in exceptional circumstances beyond their control that prevented them from living together

Dependent Child:-

A child who depends on their parents for financial or other support-

Under 22 years of age and not having a spouse or common-law partner.
Over 22 years of age and depended substantially on the financial support of the parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to financially support themselves due to a physical or mental condition.

Parents or Grandparents:-

The first step to sponsor your parents or grandparents is to submit an online application to show your interest. The IRCC accepts requests, reviews them, scans for duplicates, and then chooses applications on the basis of first come first serve.

If you would like your parents and grandparents to come to Canada, they could be able to apply for a super visa.
The Super Visa enables parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to come to Canada for a period of up to two years without the need to renew their status.

Take our FREE assessment and talk to one of our experts to learn what is right for you



Click below to chat with us on WhatsApp.

× How can I help you?