Denmark Business Visa
If you want to visit Denmark for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Denmark for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You can get a business visa only if you can prove that there is a business relationship between your company or business and the company or business you are planning to visit in Denmark. The relationship should have been established before the planned visit. Moreover, the purpose of the visit to Denmark should be related to the business.
The processing time of the visa is usually 15 calendar days.
A visa allows you to stay a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period in Denmark and is normally valid for the entire Schengen region.
Indian Guardian team of experts is well trained to carry out the entire process with great efficiency. We will address all your queries and guide you in the best possible way. We make sure that you apply for your Visa with everything that will only lead to successful results.
- Reviewing and validating visa application category
- Sharing Visa Checklist
- Sharing Biometrics Requirement check
- Validating Documents ensuring quality check
- Assisting in Mock Interview (if required)
- Submitting relevant documents
- A valid passport
- Travel itinerary including accommodation and flight details
- Business and professional credentials
- Academic credentials
- Evidence supporting that you plan to return to your base country after conducting your business
- Evidence of adequate financial resources*
- Medical examination and evidence of adequate insurance*
Please note the documents change as per the country of visit, our team will get in touch with you in case additional documents are required.
Don't miss the updated signup now
Need a Consultation?
If you would like to process your visa application, the best way to start is to have a consultation with